Help remove abused beardie video from YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the most repulsive video on YouTube. Honestly I could only get through the first 10 seconds and when I saw that they had TWO POOR BEARDIES LAYING HELPLESSLY ON THEIR BACKS I immediately reported the video for animal abuse. Fellow beardie fans, Please, please, please go to YouTube and report this video for ABUSE and write in the comments that laying beardies on their backs like that is a terrible thing to do to them! If YouTube gets enough complaints they will take down the video! NOBODY should think that this kind of treatment of beardies is okay!!!! I am so upset right now!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2G2r5fsbmg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I don't know what's wrong with people, how awful! They should be reported for animal abuse
absolutely. I'm not sure if Youtube would take the video off but I wish that they would!!

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
reported the content to utube .

That young man is definitely old enough to know better, and he thinks funny ( hence his vid ). He is someone who should never be allowed to keep dragons as a pet EVER.

I suggest we all so.

halima16

This is strange that the video is still on Youtube as it was posted 10 years ago and people even claimed they reported it as animal abuse then. How is this video still online?!

Well I reported it either way, but I am also upset Youtube hasn't taken action after 10 years.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :banghead: I can't believe how cruel and stupid some people are. I really hope someone else took them in.

Beardies are NOT dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom