Harness and lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsNoggin

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best type of harness and lead for a beardie. Our Smaugio loves coming out for a chill with us, but sometimes I have to grab him quick if he's about to leap off something or poddle curiously under somewhere he shouldn't. He's quite happy to be caught, I've no worries about that, but I worry I might hurt him, or he'll hurt himself. It's pretty safe in our living room, but I don't want to risk anything!

So, anyway, are the cross lines across the back the best? Or the sling with holes for arms? Or the lead and toggle around the hips? Or none at all?!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've had better luck with the hip leashes. The chest harnesses with the leather bit are hard to get on and seem uncomfortable. A double loop of parachute cord around the arms/chest but leaving some room for motion might work well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom