Tips on rehoming a beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balerion

Have two males and I have to get rid of one. No pet store or animal shelter will take one. Is there any other ways to rehkme them? I tried Craigslist... No luck either.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear you have to rehome one of them. You can make a post here in the for free section with some photos and your location. Perhaps someone is nearby or knows someone nearby who can help.

Balerion

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1wrdhqhn said:
I'm sorry to hear you have to rehome one of them. You can make a post here in the for free section with some photos and your location. Perhaps someone is nearby or knows someone nearby who can help.

There is pet smart and petco... But I don't really want to take them back there. That was what one of the privately owned pet stores said to do.
Dragonsandherps":1wrdhqhn said:
Where are you located?

I live in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom