Cuddling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there was anyway to cuddle my cute little dragon? I have a couple of other pets such as a cat and a dog whos easy to cuddle with but how do I cuddle with a dragon?

j3ss1c4

the best advice for how to cuddle with your beardie is to hold them gently against your chest, but usually they'll run up your shoulder or even onto your head. i'll have to admit, the first time my boy sat on top of my head it felt pretty weird. i had never had a lizard on my head! anytime you hold them with care close to your body would be considered "cuddling." if they seem kinda stand-offish at first, they'll warm up to you and get used to your touch and want to be near you for beardie hugs :love5: :love5:

Sizzle

When it's close to bedtime for my beardie (8-9pm), I can take him out and put him on my chest in a darker room with a t.v. on and stroke his back/beard. He usually tries to get comfortable by wiggling around a bit and then falls asleep. Other than mine having concerning lack of eating problems, he's a cutie.

3 months old as of yesterday

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/R1j5m

j3ss1c4

he's so adorable! :O i should try taking mine out to cuddle around bedtime too, he's usually more relaxed then, rather than in the morning

We usually take our guy out for night cuddles and morning cuddles daily. I like to let him lay on my stomach then cover him and myself with a light blanket, puts the little guy straight to sleep and keeps his body temperature from getting too cold

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
If it's a tiny hatching , on the chest with your hand cupped over it's body.

Other good places are in your open up cupped hand , in a shirt pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom