Phineas are we too attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY MY FELLOW BEARDIE MOMMAS AND DADDAS,
I am having a slight problem
1) My lizard loves to eat pure calcium

2) My lizard won't poop untill I put him in a bath

3) I can't handle going to school, I miss my baby way to much!! :banghead:

Are any of these things a problem do I have to worry. I LOVE MY LIZARD SO FREAING MUCH!! HE IS MY LIFE AND MORE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I WILL SOON ATTACH A PIC OF MY HANDSOME BOY

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Your beardie is lucky to have a human slave who loves him so much.

It's good that he likes the calcium supplements, but hopefully you can get him to eat bugs and/or some greens along with it -- everything in moderation. He may be craving calcium because he needs it, but he needs a balanced diet too.

The nice thing about pooping in his bath is it makes it really easy to clean up after him -- all you have to do is dump it down the drain. Our beardie was "housebroken" that way when we first got him. As long as you are able to give him regular baths, I'd encourage that if I were you. :D

As for school, the only problem I see with that is if you end up getting lousy grades because you're thinking about your beardie all the time... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom