Beardie behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellypants98

Hi Bearders.

I've recently discovered that if my juvenile beardie is in a good mood and I stroke the side of his mouth he will open his mouth up. I was just curious if anyone else's beardie does the same.

Kind regards
Shellypants98

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't seen that with mine but he'll usually keep his chin up and tolerate beard pets more than anything. He isn't too much of a cuddler though, they're all different. Sounds like your little guy likes interaction which is great. What's his name?

How Sweet! One of my beardies waves when I come in the room and the other one comes to the glass and tilts his head in anticipation that his cage doors will open. They know how to make my day.

92583-5930969948.jpg
[ximg]92583 5597325428[/ximg
92583-2402725695.jpg
]I just got my maybe 4 mo old beardie Princess Delilah i have had her for a little over a month now shes super sweet. i thought it would b great for her to have a friend so i got what i believe is another girl so we named her Princess Alliyah Sofia shes maybe 3 weeks old. So i don't house them together but i let them around each other. They wave their arms at each other they took turns laying on top of each other yesterday but the last time they did Delilah bit the top of Sofias head she isnt hurt but after she flattened out and stood side ways on her ready to fight. today i put them on the floor together, thats where Delilahs spot is she dont have a cage, and when i put the baby down she started waving that was fine but then she started going after Sofia. I picked her up right away and i lightly thumped Delilah in the chin. I know ppl think im hateful for doing that but it worked. Im not a abusive person im not hurting her ik bc her chin didnt even turn colors like she was stressed. Now i have them in the window with each other and she wants to be near her but she wont puff her beard out at her she just waves. You can see in the pictures how good they are together now so far only day 2. I love watching the arm waving competition between these 2. Delilah waves bobs and climbs higher then Sofia does the same. I hope this is a start to a great friendship between these 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom