Why do I go on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Judging by the severe underbite and the lack of a tube UVB light (I doubt it's a MVB) I'd say yes, it has the start of MBD...I'd email or call him and tell him asking $200 for a sick bearded dragon that needs to see an experienced reptile vet ASAP isn't going to fly...This is exactly why I don't look on Craigslist at beardies anymore, it's insane and very sad...

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea that's what I thought, I said the exact same thing about the price, I was thinking of emailing the owner but tbh I doubt it would do anything or get a response. I do know this guy who runs a rescue which includes reptiles. I was thinking of emailing him and see if he might be interested but it'd be a longshot at best as he usually has a lot on his plate. The only reason I was on craigslist was because I started to get into tarantula's after purchasing my first one decided to look in cl to see if anyone was selling one and came across this post. I saw bearded dragon and couldn't help it. I also saw another post of a beardie being kept in an exo terra aboreal cage (though the beardie did look okay from pics) and a rabbit, free to good home post which the chances of it ending up as snake food or irresponsible hands is extremely high. Wish I would've just stuck to T. posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom