Fat beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
In mu experience? Not unless you accidently put some on a counter top, they seem unable to climb plastic or the stuff aquarium/terraroums are made of. I have found several that my dragon has missed while eatting, hiding under her rocks and food/water dishes. But when they run, they seem unabke to climb the walls like some roaches i know. Spmething i have also heard. Is if they get out, your house won't soon be infested in them. They will just die a few days later.

I'm actually about to buy a colony starter, because of how much my dragon seems to love these roaches.

Also what state do you live in? My family has prickly pears out the ears. Gave some to my dragon yesterday, bwcause they have a high water contain and are supposed to be very good for them. She acted like it was candy and started going after my hand for more. I don't know if your baby would like them like she does, but if you aren't too far off, even just a couple states away, i could try to send younsone?

Oh! Also i bookmarked an nutrition list someone from thisnsite gave me. Do you want the link for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom