Shed or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
89591-674811127.jpg
There's a shed looking spot on the left side of my babies nose. One of his first sheds, that area was a chunk of shed that was taking a bit to come off, and i think he brushed against something and i think it kind of pulled off. His last shed (which seems to have been an unusually long amount of time) that spot had a hard time coming off. So because of the long time since a shed, and the issues with that area, i was a little concerned. Does that look like it's starting to shed? Or something else? It just seems like the texture of that area is a bit different than the rest of his skin. Like "bumpier." I've also noticed a bit of whiteness (could kind of look like shed, or maybe somehow calcium) on the edge of his eye lid, like by his eye.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They often have a long lasting shed in one or more areas, including the nose or face. Perfectly normal [ I've seen it with may of my beardies over the years ] and nothing harmful at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom