Exchanging reptile bulb experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Hello everyone,

So oddly this morning one of my recent reptile basking bulb purchased end up blowing up once the "Zilla Reptile Habitat Lighting & Terrarium Heat Power Center, Digital" turned on this morning. Luckily i keep a spare bulb. I go back to the petstore i bought from and asked one of the sale associates " do you have this bulb?" Since i was not able to find that one I was looking for, she suggested " would you like our brand bulb?" NO thank you. Are you sure you don't have one laying around maybe its sitting behind one of these bulbs? So luckily she is tall enough she was able to find one on top shelf.

I go to check out and tell the register hey this bulb burned out so i need another one equal exchange. She says " we don't usually do exchanges or returns for bulbs but ill ask my manager" how positive i like her attitude. Least she got the manager so then the manager says fine go ahead and do the exchange. So shes looking at the receipt and says " you will have to pay the difference" hmm excuse me!? I got their sale price on their website. So i said if you cant give me an equal exchange then i would like a refund :lol: I am not paying more. Its a no brain situation.

First, would like to mention can clearly see that store associates are not helpful as to finding what YOU want and always deviate from what you want or going in for. Always demand and ask what you ask for or else they will just pile up with their name brand stuff which is awful.

2nd thing i would like to know is... has anyone here used "Zilla Reptile Habitat Lighting & Terrarium Heat Power Center, Digital" and as soon as the light comes on it burns out the basking bulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom