Wooden Viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeaston16

Hi,

I'm planning on getting Grimsby a new wooden viv (hopefully a 4 foot one) and was wondering a good website to get it from. I'm in the U.S if that helps

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
If you don't have the basic tools or time or handyman knowhow, I'm sure you can find a local handyman or cabinet maker or carpenter who can knock one together for you in no time and if you pay for the materials , for cost of their time only .

I'd steer clear of any timber vivs made using particle board or MDF, better off asking for marine plywood (3/4in thick).

The key words to look for are plywood + 4ft x 2ft x 2ft + flatpack .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vivexotic-Repti-Home-Wooden-Reptile-Vivarium-Snake-Lizard-Housing-/131256377172 ... based in UK which is only a short hop across that little ocean to the USA , so a flatpack wont cost much to bring in .
But
I'm positive if you check , you can easily buy good quality timber (plywood) vivs as flatpacks (that you only need a screw driver to assemble) in the USA very easily.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's most cost effective to build your own but if you want a custom enclosure built, try K&M dragons. The ones they build look quite nice although I'm sure the shipping is expensive for something that large.

eeaston16

Original Poster
Thank you so much for all the tips. Sadly there are no carpenters around i trust and i can't even put a box together, so it's best if i don't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom