HELP MY CHILD MAY OF INGESTED CALCIUM POWDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenmfox89

Hi.
My 1 year has managed to get out of bed this morning and opened the calcium powder for our bearded dragons it's everywhere and round his mouth. Could this be dangerous as my partner thinks I'm over reacting.

Mealworm

A day late, but your child probably is fine, he probably will just release all of the excess nutrients next time he goes to the bathroom. I am not an expert however, if he shows any signs of sickness or is feeling unwell contact poison control.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Would have been good to have gone to the E.R right away in any situation like this. How is he ?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Yep .... my thoughts exactly .... this is NOT the place to come to get MEDICAL ADVISE , especially in potential emergencies.

This person never returned : probably another troll.

For future reference read this : http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927119
sv3tcp.png

laurenmfox89

Original Poster
It wasn't a medical emergency he had been by it so it was a just incase question more than anything. Not a troll I'm in the UK but the time thing isn't working. But I have been in work all day regularly checking with his nursery to make sure he didn't show any symptoms. Although thanks

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
laurenmfox89":vcwbii7i said:
It wasn't a medical emergency he had been by it so it was a just incase question more than anything. Not a troll I'm in the UK but the time thing isn't working. But I have been in work all day regularly checking with his nursery to make sure he didn't show any symptoms. Although thanks

Poison Control would probably be a better resource, for the future. Hope he is feeling ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom