Whats on his eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanza

Hatchling Member
I'm pretty sure that's a reptile's eyelid, if you watch your dragon for long enough you'll notice they never blink, this is because they have a eye lid that runs over there eyes, and covers it sometimes. It's clear and you can't really see it that easily, it's to help protect their eye but still allowing them to look out of their eyes. Most reptiles have this. Hope it helped :D

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's really cool. This time i thought he had some leftover shed like almost having eyelash in eyeball. Thank you for clearing that up for me , no pun intended :lol: First time i saw him do this weird eye balls movement freaked me out so i was like i hope hes not hurt or something. They really do a good job worrying their owners that's for sure :eek:

Chanza

Hatchling Member
Haha definitely! Beardies must find it funny watching us get shocked when we see them do something unusual :lol:

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Right!? They must be like "What is wrong with him or her?" People are sooo strange! :lol: Why do they talk to me in such funny voices... awe hi beardie, you are soooo cute! They say darn right i am... thanks for pointing out the obvious! LOL I just wonder what they are thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom