Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure about weight, he was 320 g.... I THINK back in mid April (when he was at the vet). His tail is fine, full length

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Iloverex":afmrmebq said:
I'm not sure about weight, he was 320 g.... I THINK back in mid April (when he was at the vet). His tail is fine, full length

If you weighed him last way back in April. If he's growing like my two are , he could very easily have grown to close to 400g by now.
If you have kitchen scales , it's dead easy to place beardie in a shoe box (lid off) and weigh him and the box, then take him and weigh the empty box , the difference is his weight.
(Unless you have scales that have a tare function, in that case , put the empty box on, hit the tare button , should tell you zero grams, add beardie and weigh. Too easy.)

At 7.5 months old my gang were'
Puff (M) 220.7g
Rex (F) 272g
Peppa (F) 306.7g
Toothless (M) 223.8

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Wow 4? I have enough stress with my one. With the fact my first baby passed at only 2 yrs old, it makes any issues with my boy now that much more worrisome. He last pooped Tuesday. So today is day 5 with no poop. Going out my mind. Gave him warm bath with tummy rubs yesterday evening. About a half hour ago gave him another bath with tummy rubs as well as baby applesauce with a couple drops of vegetable oil. I'm VERY anxiously waiting for the big event right now! Think I should do another bath while i wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom