Lumps on her sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorb

Recently my bearded dragon was starting to look really heavy so I was feeling around her belly and felt little marble like balls so I immediately thought eggs. But when we took her to the vet he said it's built up liquids and gas? I'm just curious if anyone else's beardie has had this problem and if so how you fixed it

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It could be digestion related. Did the vet just do a physical exam or were there xrays or an ultrasound involved? Has she recently started acting restless or shown a lot of digging behavior like she's trying to lay eggs?

Taylorb

Original Poster
They did an x-ray on her so I'm relatively sure it's not eggs. But she has actually become more lazy, if she's not eating her greens or crickets she is typically laying in the same spot all day basking.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Something does sound a bit off. Has she been pooping regularly? Did you have the vet check a sample for parasites?

Taylorb

Original Poster
She is definitely not pooping like she used to, she used to go everyday but now it's like every 4 days. The vet does want me to bring in a sample but she's only pooped once since Tuesday and it was in the bath so I'm just waiting for a solid one to bring in. I'm just worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom