Female dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GildedWings

FINALLY, after a year of owning and checking at least five times, I'm 97% sure my dragon is female. Switching pronouns after a year aren't the easiest, but I'm willing. Any tips specifically with female beardies? They would be much appreciated since she IS my first dragon :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Just keep posting here with any concerns about her health + behavior. As long as she's healthy, which also means not too fat , and gets calcium with D3 1-2X a week and calcium without D3 the other days she should be fine.

Post a few pics here of her rear end [ vent ] with her tail arched in the air if you'd like other opinions to be sure of her gender. This is also very helpful :
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=209431

GildedWings

Original Poster
AHBD":lk98ja6p said:
Just keep posting here with any concerns about her health + behavior. As long as she's healthy, which also means not too fat , and gets calcium with D3 1-2X a week and calcium without D3 the other days she should be fine.

Post a few pics here of her rear end [ vent ] with her tail arched in the air if you'd like other opinions to be sure of her gender. This is also very helpful :
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=209431
Yes, I've tried all the safe methods I can find and she's very feminine! I do have D3 calcium and I think I'll give phoenix worms a try. How fat, exactly, is too fat? I try not to feed her too much but she's quite a pig, and makes as much noise as possible when she's hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom