Charlie being boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
NBGwen":hembxe8u said:
87171-6361352242.jpg

Yup...I'm a slave...

".... Look here human , I require your full attention so leave the darned computer alone !!!! "

Rex did that to me yesterday afternoon while I was internetting (here) and she was on my tummy / chest and wrapped in my upturned T-shirt ..... she crawled out, turned around looked at what I was doing (tapping away on the keyboard) and promptly crawled onto it right where my fingers were typing - this achieved her desired effect - I stopped typing , lifted her off and deposited her back on my tummy and resumed petting her..... LOL .

She hasn't done that for a long time ..... I know who's the boss, and it aint me .....

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Watch out ! Keyboard sabotage may include an unexpected gastro-intestinal assault. :shock:

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
AHBD":2cpv3fch said:
Watch out ! Keyboard sabotage may include an unexpected gastro-intestinal assault. :shock:

I almost snorted my food out LOL! Luckily my keyboard is WASHABLE! WOOT! I had to get one as I am known for - uh - spilling stuff...I'm a bit of a clutz :lol:

LOL King - that is almost exactly what she was doing. I had her up on my shoulder and she crawled down and onto the keyboard...mom! Pay ME attention! *sigh* she's learning young :D

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Get control of yourself, food snorting may also damage keyboards. :lol: Whew, good thing it is washable !

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
LOL my home one is (that pic is from last night), but not my work one! I need to be careful for sure lol

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Huh, this entire scene is a disaster. I see the topsy turvy medication bottles there as well. Get that dragon under control !

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
LOL oops...I had hoped those bottles would be overlooked LOL - my bad :) I keep meaning to order my refills, which is why they are there, and then forget LOL

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
NBGwen":2023ihzm said:
LOL oops...I had hoped those bottles would be overlooked LOL - my bad :) I keep meaning to order my refills, which is why they are there, and then forget LOL

Those little medicine bottles are great .... I never ditch them, they are perfect to put some small sinkers, swivels, hooks (with some rice to keep the hooks dry) , float stopper beads, and other small easily lost in a larger tackle box fishing b-n-ps in.

Been a few years since I last went fishing , but when I did I often travelled ultra light with 3 or 4 pill bottles with just enough hooks etc in them to cover me for losses to bigger fish (breakoffs/biteoffs) and snags. All my tackle fit in my chest pocket or in pocket sized undivided tackle box.
So it was common to see me around the harbor foreshore or on the public wharfs and jetties with a long rod , my telescopic landing net, and bucket , my knife dangling in a scabbard off my leather belt and all my tackle and a little spool of mono for leaders was in my pocket, only my rod's rocket launcher (plastic tube I drive into the sand or wedge between rocks to stand the rod in) and a couple of spare floats (if I was float fishing - for luderick or mullet or yellowtail or whiting) were in the bucket with the keeper net and smaller 1L bucket (the bait = weed ( gathered myself ) or frozen raw prawns or live beach or live blood worms (also collect these myself) ) was kept in it))..
They also really handy for keeping screws, nuts and bolts, and nails in.

I used to save the plastic bottles 35mm film used to be sold in for exactly the same purposes. They were pretty handy too.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
NBGwen":25eo1xxn said:
AHBD":25eo1xxn said:

I almost snorted my food out LOL! Luckily my keyboard is WASHABLE! WOOT! I had to get one as I am known for - uh - spilling stuff...I'm a bit of a clutz :lol:

LOL King - that is almost exactly what she was doing. I had her up on my shoulder and she crawled down and onto the keyboard...mom! Pay ME attention! *sigh* she's learning young :D

She's an assertive little devil .....

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
kingofnobbys":1o2pn9j9 said:
NBGwen":1o2pn9j9 said:

Those little medicine bottles are great .... I never ditch them, they are perfect to put some small sinkers, swivels, hooks (with some rice to keep the hooks dry) , float stopper beads, and other small easily lost in a larger tackle box fishing b-n-ps in.

Been a few years since I last went fishing , but when I did I often travelled ultra light with 3 or 4 pill bottles with just enough hooks etc in them to cover me for losses to bigger fish (breakoffs/biteoffs) and snags. All my tackle fit in my chest pocket or in pocket sized undivided tackle box.
So it was common to see me around the harbor foreshore or on the public wharfs and jetties with a long rod , my telescopic landing net, and bucket , my knife dangling in a scabbard off my leather belt and all my tackle and a little spool of mono for leaders was in my pocket, only my rod's rocket launcher (plastic tube I drive into the sand or wedge between rocks to stand the rod in) and a couple of spare floats (if I was float fishing - for luderick or mullet or yellowtail or whiting) were in the bucket with the keeper net and smaller 1L bucket (the bait = weed ( gathered myself ) or frozen raw prawns or live beach or live blood worms (also collect these myself) ) was kept in it))..
They also really handy for keeping screws, nuts and bolts, and nails in.

I used to save the plastic bottles 35mm film used to be sold in for exactly the same purposes. They were pretty handy too.

That is a great idea...I love fishing, I'm going to have to do that!

I had a cat who used to sit right beside my keyboard when I was gaming. He would only tolerate it for so long before he would hit the escape key, which would kick me out of the game. He knew exactly what he was doing, because he would hover his paw onto the key as a warning. If I didn't save in time, or pet him, down went the paw of doom.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
AHBD":2jlq9ea2 said:
Get control of yourself, food snorting may also damage keyboards. :lol: Whew, good thing it is washable !

I totally blame you for my disaster lunch today :lol: My poor work computer was assaulted by my salad as I was trying to shake it in the container and the lid suddenly popped off :shock: Salad...Salad everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom