Is this normal poop?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviex

Hey sorry about all the posts, I'm quite a new beardie mummy and I am so consious about everything! Sorry for the piccie,
90960-9552297382.jpg

Steviex

Original Poster
90960-9187348317.jpg
Steviex":1f6ptar2 said:
Hey sorry about all the posts, I'm quite a new beardie mummy and I am so consious about everything! Sorry for the piccie,
90960-9552297382.jpg
Zoomed in sorry I don't know what I'm looking for ?

mesuezee

I am new to my beardie. We only got two poops from him and they looked a lot like that. Smelled pretty bad also. I am interested in hearing some answers

Steviex

Original Poster
mesuezee":2p8fprjl said:
I am new to my beardie. We only got two poops from him and they looked a lot like that. Smelled pretty bad also. I am interested in hearing some answers
Hello, I know the excess fluid means he is well hydrated ?

Stres

Hatchling Member
mesuezee":1mixhbtq said:

Im fairly new to dragon care myself but it looks very similar to my 6/7 month old bm's who iv had two fecal tests carried out over the past 5 months which have both come back clear of parasites.

From what my vets told me they look formed and the excess fluid could just be from the dragon being well hydrated, there is no rusty/red coloring to the urate which is a good sign as well.

I'd keep an eye on it over the next few days and let the animal settle in and if your still worried get a fecal check done, there fairly cheap and can help calm any worries you have.
With any look a more experienced person on here can give you some better advice than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom