Baby bearded dragon falling asleep in my hand..normal??

Status
Not open for further replies.
90571-2501705224.jpg
I have an about 3-4 month old beardie and this is my first time owning one so I just get worried about everything he does. When I hold him he'll usually crawl in my hand and fall asleep. He wiggles like he's trying to find a comfy spot and falls asleep. Is this normal? I'll attach photos
90571-7164442451.jpg

AWWW, totally adorable! I think it means that your little one trusts you. Besides, if you think about it, our body temp is the perfect temp for reptile napping. A baby beardie wouldn't nap anywhere that they didn't feel safe and protected.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
He is a real cutey !!!! hey !!!!

And if he's happy and comfy enough with you to use your hand as a bed , think yourself privileged and make the most of it, he'll soon grow too big to sleep like that .

This kind of thing is one the things I miss the most about Lucky and Wirggles my water skinks, both were small enough to fit in my open hand and loved sleeping there.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is very sweet! He definitely trusts you, if he wants to take a nap on your hand. He looks very comfortable, too.
He is super cute, too. :love5:

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom