Getting new dragon tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
MissTink":1ptyi06x said:
So I am picking up a new 7-month-old dragon tomorrow with his tank and accessories. If you all could look at the link and see if you can identify what kind of dragon he is, I would appreciate it. :)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/5977180486.html

He's a happy and inquisitive looking little guy, he's a central , if you want his "morph" - can't tell you never been into that kind of stuff.

Let them keep the superworms unless you have a have an adult beardie at home , he's too young to handle superworms IMO, better off feeding him silkworms (large ( > 2.5") or medium (2-2.5") or 2/3 size crickets or similar sized roaches.

MissTink

Original Poster
I have an 8 month old who is almost 20 inches. He eats superworms and some veggies. I am actually only giving him his salad in the morning until he eats it, then he gets the worm treats.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, nice healthy looking little guy [or girl ] and seems to have been well taken care of. :) Unless it has clear nails with no little black line it [ clear nails would make it a hypo ] then he's a normal/standard orange dragon.

The reason I said he or she is because many times the owner doesn't actually know for sure. If you want to post a pic here with the tail arched in the air [ think of a happy dog's tail arched in the air] I can tell you if it really is a boy.

I'd like to suggest getting a nice basking log that covers 1/3 or 1/2 of the tank, beardies love to climb. But you're getting a great deal and looks like a sweet dragon !

MissTink

Original Poster
Here is a picture of "Ziggy", taken just moments ago. There is a stripe in his nails. He is shedding his leg at the moment.

87929-3937308239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom