Lost beardie Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but we have lost our beardie, we used a local reptile shops for boarding our beardie while we were away on honeymoon, they somehow accidentally sold him due to a mix up in the shop 2 weeks ago.

All they know is the guy who bought him is called roger. So if anyone in the bournemouth area knows a roger who bought a bearded dragon two weeks ago please let me know or if you are roger get in touch with me or the shop as he is a very much loved pet and we would dearly love to have him back.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks both, yeah hopefully the guy gets in touch with the shop or comes in, really want him back, pretty devastated and shocked the shop has done that.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah pretty much what they said, said they were sorry and the beardie the guy was meant to get is a beautiful male the same age as our cheeky, so could have him if we wanted instead, with free bugs for a year and free boarding next time! I declined that offer.

Have told them i want mine back and thet need to do what they need to get it sorted, if they don't I will take it further and put it all over there social media accounts so people in our region know how incompetent they are!

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
What?!

Like, "We have this other little boy that was left at the daycare while yours was taken by someone else, but he's about the same age, and moderately more attractive and well-behaved...."

I know, I know, not the same... :lol: But geez!! Unacceptable... I hope you find him!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I'm sorry but, I don't think I would not have been nearly as nice as you were about it, I would have gone off the reservation on them!
Hope they get him back and return him home to you.

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
They don't keep paperwork for the animals they sell? They have no way of getting his number or ID? Did he pay with card? And the one he was supposed to buy, they don't have an order form with his information?

What a joke of a place. If all else fails, I would go through the yellow pages/white pages/whichever pages and call anyone with that name.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh dont worry i have gobe crazy with them, dont want to post whats been said by me on here as likely get banned.

Nope all they have is the guys first name Roger which who knows if it is, no i asked and he paid in cash. I asked if they had cctv to get a picture of the guy but they don't. Yeah it's on social media that they looking for this guy.

Hope he turns up but preparing for the worst :(

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah hopefully. Am going to call the shop tomorrow to see what else they doing.

If nothing else I am going to put it all over there page what they done and email the local paper to see if they will publish something, am sure the shop want want that negative publicity.

Shannonc

Hatchling Member
This is just horrible I would do exactly what you are saying you are going to do. This is a family pet!! So not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom