Morphological Question and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
First I want to thank the people that contacted me to continue posting. It does mean a lot that you took the time to PM me.
So thank you very much...
Too be honest I mainly joined the forum to help. I usually don't need help...but I have still learned a lot by being here. Even though I have had reptiles for 43 years I don't know everything. I never will, it's a life long education...
Targeting people isn't helpful at all.
On to the on-topic part.
I'm seriously considering buying some bearded dragons. I usually buy top of the line animals for breeding. So I just need a few opinions....
Cost isn't too much of a big deal because I have spent $2000 for really nice animals.
So basically what are some of the most desirable morphs? I know opinions on this might differ, but all suggestions will investigated. I have been out of breeding bearded dragons for a very long time, and I haven't had the desire to ever breed them again. So I'm not as knowledgeable as I should be in this area.
Please let's not debate which is "best" I just want suggestions.
Thanks again everyone :)

Skipper7

Juvie Member
I personally like orange witblits. Zeroes are pretty cool as well, but I think the shocking white ones are the best. Most are grey but some are a beautiful Snow White. I also like phantom stripes.

If you ever get that instagram account I can tag you on a few :D

EDIT: Make that hypo wiltbilts in general. Some are whitish.

http://www.coronadragons.com Phantom and wits are on home page.

The two in the middle below are absolutely amazing. Can you tell I'm obsessed? Hahahah
89112-2209601780.jpg

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks, I'll have to check them all out. A good friend had a "zero". Sadly it died before she found a mate for it. I have always liked them so they have been in my head for awhile.
(Edit: Wow!! Dude those are amazing)

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Skipper, where did that picture come from. I tried googling "Premier Dragons" and can't find it. I know "Fauna Classified" and "kingsnake" have a huge list of dragons for sell. I have bought a lot of reptiles through Fauna...it's my usual place for good deals.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Its on instagram... I told you ya needed one :p

If you want I could send him a message and ask if any are still available.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Haha...your right on Instagram :)
Right now it's pretty boring at my zoo though. Brumation slowed things down for a couple more months.
But baby Mexican beaded lizards should hatch real soon. Then things will get exciting.
But sure, if you want to help that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom