Year #2 with Sliptornavich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG23

Hatchling Member
After our first year comes to an end my beardie Slip and i got to know each other's routine and daily schedule. My disicion to get her was one of the best choices i made last year. I feel like we have many yet to come and i feel much more confident in how my beardie feels and learned alot about reptiles with experience first hand and also the help from you fellow beardie lovers arod the world. Would like to thank all kf you who helped us along the way and for happy years to come with our little friends.
85583-5539661655.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there ! I remember a lot of Slip's threads, including her extensive photo blog. :) It's good to hear that she's happy + healthy and obviously is your very good little buddy.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Time really flies. I'm glad to see she's still doing so well. I love hearing updates and knowing she has such a great home with you. Here's to many more happy years together!

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
85583-8256773245.jpg
85583-7756559238.jpg
85583-9576007141.jpg
Hello fellow bearded lovers it's been awhile since I've posted so I just wanted to say I hope all is going well with your bearded that I've gotten to know and also Sliptornavich is doing great still we have really formed a great bond and our routine is great here's some updated pics and again hope all is well.
85583-6329946876.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
BG23":7j9u2oah said:
After our first year comes to an end my beardie Slip and i got to know each other's routine and daily schedule. My disicion to get her was one of the best choices i made last year. I feel like we have many yet to come and i feel much more confident in how my beardie feels and learned alot about reptiles with experience first hand and also the help from you fellow beardie lovers arod the world. Would like to thank all kf you who helped us along the way and for happy years to come with our little friends.
85583-5539661655.jpg

You must live DOWN UNDER . LOL

dezismom

Juvie Member
Thanks for the update! I recall when you first came on the forum. Good to see that Slip and you are doing so well! She looks so happy and healthy. Love updates...and photos. we do learn alot the first year, dont we? Dezi is my first and only Dragon, and the first year was quite a learning curve, but worth every effort. He is the best pet I have ever had. This forum was a great help to me, too. Beardies have so many ways of communicating, if we observe them carefully, and take the time to interact with them...Dezi and I 'talk" all the time. His body position, smiles, frowns, and movement tells me exactly what he wants/ needs/ feels. We are very close, more than I would have believed, before I became a Beardie owner. Dez is nearly three, and I cannot imagine my life without him. Best pet, ever! and I have had many pets. Congratulations to you both on your first year anniversary! May you have many many more!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just turned my calendar to November and found that Slip and Darwin share the page with their outdoor adventures =)

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
85583-7804479.jpg
Hello fellow Beardie lovers! It's been awhile since our last post but I just wanted everyone to know that Slip and I are still going strong and doing very well. Making sure I keep up on her activity levels and diet and making sure she has all that she needs to be a big healthy Lizard. Hope you all are doing well and I keep you all in my thoughts... here's a couple pics from today and take care.
85583-5658367276.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good to hear that she [ and you ] are doing well, she does look like a happy + healthy dragon with an active life. She really knows how to strike a pose as well so that you get her good side ! [ Which is every side :)

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
OMG she's so BIG and so CUTE. congratulations. I hope my Kohaku does as well with me in the future as your Slip has done with you.

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom