I think ours may be defective...

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1978

The title is a joke, of course. But they do like to sit in some odd places. Here is my beardie, Benedict, and tmrhodes1121's beardie, Nick, sitting in their favorite spots...
89847-7454680754.jpg
89847-8913723910.jpg

Anyone else have any good pics of their beardies perching in odd spots?

Haha! My dragon likes to sit on my should, neck, and ON MY FOOT! When he does its like i am paralyzed. I can't walk with him there! :lol:

AlphaDragons":wox1u46z said:
Haha! My dragon likes to sit on my should, neck, and ON MY FOOT! When he does its like i am paralyzed. I can't walk with him there! :lol:
They're very active and sometimes Nick will get in some tough places)like the middle of my back. I'm always like dude we both know I can't do anything with you there. He was very happy with his Dubia tonight. ?

n1978

Original Poster
Benedict kept looking at me like:
"Hey dad, can I have another one of those?"
"But Benny, you already ate 12."
"But I'm still hunnnnngrrrrrrryyyyy!!!"

Then he fell asleep in his basking spot. I used to think he was a teenager. Now I think he's a toddler.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Got too many to post !!!

In the main my skinks love snuggling.

The beardies are into headsurfing (they never grow out of this) , shoulder sitting and getting up under chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom