**What Is My Beardie?!?!**

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

**What Is My Beardie?!?!**

Postby Yukongold61 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi! my names makayla i own a Male Bearded Dragon named Carlos That loves to cuddle up and sleep in my bed every night and play in the bird bath. Anyways, recently i've been struggling to figure out what kind of beardie he is. is he silky? a leatherback? or is he just normal. im not sure Image
There is some photos of him! i would greatly apreciate it if someone could tell me more about him because i would love to know everything about my boy <3 thank you.
Newbie Poster

Re: **What Is My Beardie?!?!**

Postby Esther19 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Welcome to the forum! Carlos is an absolutely gorgeous normal scaled dragon. A leatherback has reduced scales, and a silkback has no scales at all. Have a look around the forum. There is a boatload of great stuff here. For example, there is a topic called "Photo Expressions" that would show pictures of other dragons. To the right, under "Top Content," you'll find all sorts of great information on caring for Carlos. Let us know if you have any questions at all. Someone should be along to advise you about what Carlos' coloring might be called. I'm not very good at that.
BD.org Addict

Postby BernardLover » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

He is just a regular beautiful bearded dragon
Bernard's slave
Newbie Poster

Postby Jaskotch » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 am

love the birdbath pic! your beardie seems to have a healthly enjoyment of the outdoors :)
Juvie Poster

Return to General Discussion