Rarest Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatLizardGuy

Hatchling Member
I was at a Reptile Show and I saw a picture at a dealers booth of a crested gecko which was red in color. I asked him about it and he said that he sold it for 800.00 so I was just curious to know what the Rarest and Most Expensive Bearded Dragons were. Do they go for more than 800.00

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
I've seen Dunners fo for over $1,200. They have a cool pattern and their scales, instead of pointing backwards, go lots of different directions, especially on the beard! Look them up! :D

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
With all of these special morphs being breed and everyone wanting them, I think eventually the normals will be a rare type... :dontknow:

CNS

Paradox beardies pop out from time to time, so I would assume they are the rarest. Wiblets in South Africa are pricey, but they can be bred to make more, paradox can not.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
thatLizardGuy":1ffxphon said:
I was at a Reptile Show and I saw a picture at a dealers booth of a crested gecko which was red in color. I asked him about it and he said that he sold it for 800.00 so I was just curious to know what the Rarest and Most Expensive Bearded Dragons were. Do they go for more than 800.00

Do a quick search for "piebald crested gecko". That was simply the most expensive lizard I've ever seen. Price tag was $35,000.

Bearded dragon wise, I've seen $4000-$5000, but nothing higher.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
K technically depends where u live like for Canada and America we've never had a eastern bearded dragon out here because Australia has laws that u can't bring animals back but to Australia the are one of Te most common sold so if those ever came they would be sold for a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom