My beardie and his bathroom habits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!

I am new to this site so I hope I am doing this right :D . Well, I have a 6 month old beardie and Harry is quite the character!!! Harry has a personality out of this world and he is a piggy but I watch him. He is so cute and we love him!!! We try to take him out side everyday for a little while so he can have natural sunlight and boy does he LOVE IT!!! But he the only thing is he will only poop outside and sometimes we have to rub his belly! He probably has not pooped in cage in 2 months. It does not matter what we do --baths, water dishes, etc. nothing will make him go inside. Once in a while when he is adventuring inside the house he will go but usually he has to be outside. We always joke and say we have the only house trained beardie!!

Has anyone ever heard of this?

I have been trying to post a pic of him and i can't figure it out can anyone help? Thanks

Gail

BD.org Addict
Yes, I've heard of this before. My aunts dragon Turbo prefers to go outside, he has free reign of the house in the summer and he will actually scratch at the door to go outside them come back in when he is done (always supervised). He can be a bit problematic in the winter since he doesn't understand snow= freezing to death but he will eventually go in his cage if he has to.
My first dragon who was Turbos son, didn't like to go in his cage. He would throw a fit until I took him out so he could either go in his bath or on some newspaper. If he did go in his cage, he would dance through it and make a complete mess :puke:

check this out for picture help
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom