Moving to Hawaii with Beardie..is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdeem

Hatchling Member
Friend of mine are planning to move to Hawaii. She said that she cannot bring her bearded dragon. That is really broke my heart. I really want to adopt the dragon, but it is impossible due to space issues, and not willing husband :-(
Is there any way to bring beardie to hawaii? She lives in DC.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No, Hawaii does not allow reptile species that are non indigenous to the island, unfortunately. My husband & I were going to be adventurous several years back but after researching carefully as well as talking to a friend of mine who lives over there we discovered that it was not possible to bring our reptiles, so, we did not go. I simply could not give up our dragons.
Sorry I don't have better news for you. So you will need to make a decision before you move, if you do.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom