Savage Little Beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a "savage" little beardie on my hands lol! I read so much about everyone bonding and hand feeding their little dragon and I get a little jealous! He will let me hand feed him greens when he wants them but crickets...NOPE!! He will run away from me if i try to hand feed him his live prey...Now as soon as a put it down the chase is on and he gobbles it up lol! This savage little guy loves the chase it seems! He may still be getting used to us though so maybe one day he will let me hand feed him :lol: I haven't posted much nor properly introduced yet but we are new owners to a 6.5 (pet store guesstimate) month old male bearded dragon named Spikey Tiberius. We have had him about 1.5 weeks so we are all still getting used to each other. His stress marks are finally almost non existent now which must mean he is starting to like us right lol! I have always loved reptiles growing up but man I have never felt so much love for one like I do with Spikey :love10: :love10: :love10:

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
You've only had him for under 2 weeks, give him time he needs to figure you out and be patient.

You can't rush a lizard, he needs to observe you and learn about you, and it can take a little while to develop the trust needed. But it doesn't take them long to work out their human food giver poo remover and he'll soon have you wrapped around his little fingers doing his bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom