who else kiss their bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
who else kisses their dragon when they are exploring or when you hold them?
selfies, comments, stories?
82276-5510528665.jpg
Squishy is like "mmmmmmmom, no moore kisses!"

halpern07

I did until the vet told me they can spread salmonella, so now I don't and make sure I thoroughly wash my hands (I wash them before, but now I really wash them ) after handling her.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I think most of us kiss our dragons! :D I have been for over 10 years. LOL

Tracie

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Drache613":1smfc3xj said:
Hello,

I think most of us kiss our dragons! :D I have been for over 10 years. LOL

Tracie
they are hard not to kiss, like it's a habit to kiss a dragon once a day :D

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":34qsw3jy said:
Kiss them ? no, they sometimes kiss me though....

I'll bump noses occasionally though.
double post.
its the best part is when your dragon kisses back, and the booping. dragons are going to boop and boop they are going to do :D *nose boop*
EDIT: IT HAD TO BE DONE! :lol:
82276-3180986652.jpg

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
JIeamcgee: they are so much fun to kiss! i love to kiss them a lot! :D <3
perlaarzola: Steve is so cute, he is like "eh". i kiss mine till he gives me the "stahp" face.
i kiss the beard, on top of the head, his back and his belly. he gives me the "really" face XDDD

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Squishy beardie-belly kisses are awesome! Especially when they sort of hit you in the face with their hands like, "Mooooooomm, quit iiiitt!"

PS. As far as salmonella goes, I wouldn't recommend licking their poo (Duh!), but it is actually pretty difficult to contract any dangerous concentration of salmonella from a beardie unless you are very young, very old, or have a compromised immune system. We all have tons of natural bacteria in our guts! I'm sure my dragon is cleaner than most people's human children! :lol:

**EDIT: PPS. My boyfriend's daughter is autistic and has just discovered the *boop*, and does it all day to anyone and anything with a nose. She did it to Thomas this morning and he licked her finger after, and she giggled like a mad child for like 10 minutes. 'Twas hilarious. :lol:

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
fuchsiaSkies":2emcxjtz said:
Squishy beardie-belly kisses are awesome! Especially when they sort of hit you in the face with their hands like, "Mooooooomm, quit iiiitt!"

PS. As far as salmonella goes, I wouldn't recommend licking their poo (Duh!), but it is actually pretty difficult to contract any dangerous concentration of salmonella from a beardie unless you are very young, very old, or have a compromised immune system. We all have tons of natural bacteria in our guts! I'm sure my dragon is cleaner than most people's human children! :lol:

**EDIT: PPS. My boyfriend's daughter is autistic and has just discovered the *boop*, and does it all day to anyone and anything with a nose. She did it to Thomas this morning and he licked her finger after, and she giggled like a mad child for like 10 minutes. 'Twas hilarious. :lol:
i am just reading what you posted like five times and smiled. i just hold squishy and i would *boop* his tummy and then kiss it. he gives me the look of "mom, stahp."
awww, hearing her laugh must have been the best thing in the world, epicllay a bearded dragon's kiss :)
i don't have the GUTTS to find out, but i am pretty sure there poo system is much cleaner then us.
i want to *boop* squishy now! he is going to hate me, but the Boopin has to continue! :D

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
fuchsiaSkies":er06rf8w said:

This is true .... I just prefer to bump my lizard's noses with the tip of my nose. Careful if you ware glasses though if it's a little dragon hatchling , he's apt to climb onto the glasses and even go under the frame.
Lucky and Wriggles did that to me a few times (not beardies - but still nose bumping reciprients).
You haven't had a tongued until you get one from a full grown bluetongue skink !!

Been plenty of times I've had my skinks and beardies as babies / hatchlings give me tongueys on the nose , on the lips, up the nostrils, in the earholes .... they've all done it to me and my wife.

They all enjoy a nice nose / snout rub too , if it's nice and firm they enjoy it even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom