HELP! traveling with a beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
I am a relatively new bearded dragon owner, I had a little girl names Joanna but over Thanksgiving she passed away while in someone else's care. I am determined not to let such a tragedy happen again so I will be taking the 10 year old male beardie I am adopting home with me for the holidays.

My question is, how does one travel on a plane with a bearded dragon?? I am headed from Oregon to Alaska and will probably have to use a bit of public transportation as well as the plane its self, I want him to be as safe and comfortable as possible so input would be greatly appreciated!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....I'm sorry to hear about Joanna, how tragic for you . :( don't think you can carry the dragon on the airlines, the only way you could get him to your destination is by shipping him overnight [ boxed up] via shipyourreptiles or another carrier. It would really be best to find a vet that boards reptiles or another trustworthy person.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Please google reptile sitters, I'm sure you can find one in your area. You could even find him an extra tank and/or maybe the sitter may have an extra. You might have to bring your lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom