so excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Got my new climbing wall 24x24 come today along with 48 inch T5 tube, starter and reflector, going to order the custom length viv next week should have it all set up end of next month, whoop whoop been waiting for this.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got the arcadia starter, arcadia T5 12%, arcadia reflector for £70 free postage so I'm happy with that, gunna go hunting for more rocks though as what I have in my 4x1.5x1.5 won't be enough, it's gunna be cool, although I'm still stumped for backgrounds.....

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Not sure on the background issue if you can't find a reasonable printer nearby or online. If you do though you're still welcome to use my photos if you'd like.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey bud I'll PM you I'll have a look about and if I can't find what I'm after I'll let you know

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have found a printer that will do my size print 2280mmx600mm for only £36 so that's cool, BUT I need to find a really high res image that I can use cos obviously if its not get enough pixels its going look awful, so that's my next task, and just to make it a bit easier I really want an Australian outback image, any ideas on what the lowest PPi I should use so its not pixelated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom