Help picking rescued baby's name

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachniac

In about two weeks my rescued baby beardie will arrive (once I get all my supplies and set up and temp stabilize cage.) Here's his stats:

Doh nov 20, 2014
Male
Leatherback (sire, Luke has awesome lavender bars...is this color normal or a color morph?)
80979-6330846017.jpg
missing about 1/3 - 1/2 his tail due to larger clutchmate (s) beating him up. Tail healed, some scars on face from scratches, getting better with every shed. Breeder (hobby, not high end) gave him to me for just 1/2 shipping fee to repay for selling me a wrong locale cham baby (when they all look alike).
here are some names I like (I welcome suggestions, other than stumpy!) ...
- Zyon
- Zephyr
- aenigma
- Oz (yeah, I know, how original)
Here's the names of my chameleons..Argon, Ion, Neon, Xenon, Electra, Plasma and Treo.
I don't even have my baby yet and I'm already eying a few nice colored leatherback girls! Can't wait for Tampa Repticon in June! Thanks in advance for your ideas on names!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It sounds like you already have a bit of a theme going. How about another name from the Periodic Table? Or maybe name him after a Physicist.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I like the names on your list. And thought these might be a nice addition:
Kemo (not to be morbid or offensive) the yellow coloring in the pic of the dragon you posted reminds me of a chemotherapy drug my son took when he had cancer. I'm happy to say that was 9 yrs ago & he's now a happy, moody 16 yo. LOL!!

I also like Nitro

Gizmos Grammie
Aka Brenda

arachniac

Original Poster
Thanks guys, I'm trying to keep the chemistry/periodic table names for my chams...

Now physicists...We've got Einstein, of course, and my personal favorite Schrodinger, of the famous Schrodinger cat experiment ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat ) . Or Paradox... If he's particularly spunky, Nitro would fit... might just have to see his personality first....

Thanks, jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom