EGGS ABOUT TO HATCH!! NEED HELP ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornado76

I have concerns about my 25 Bearded Dragon eggs. They are incubating at 83 Degrees and a pretty steady 75% Humidity. They have been incubating 66 Days, they are all fertile, and have been doing well. I know that 1-2 days before hatching the eggs will collapse as the babies get ready to emerge. My concerns are that alot of the eggs have begun to collapse 5-6 days ago... with a couple of the eggs being almost completely collapsed. I have candled them and the babies are alive, I have just expected that the eggs would have hatched the 1-2 days when collapsing began.

Has anyone experienced this and do you think they are going to make it? It just seems really unusual to me, but I also have Bahaman and Green Anole eggs in the incubator and they are hatching. I guess my point is I know the incubator is okay. Any input and advice would be appreciated.

you can see what I mean in the photo. the bottom right one is the worst in this particular cup.
118zm6w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom