Grey beard shed?? Watery poop

Swan

Hello from Rocko again!
He just went through a big shed after we got him a new tube UVB light and raised his basking area up last month. We also are now raising mealworms and superworms for him (he gets his salad as a priority). He just shed his beard and most of his body last month.
Yesterday he began to have a discolored beard. Today it is grey/blue. He also has been having pretty watery poops this week. Poops daily. I removed the zucchini squash, now he is having only collard greens, nappa cabbage and parsnips. Still watery after 3 days of not having zucchini.
Thoughts??
Thank you!
1715794014059.jpg

1000025493.jpg
1000025495.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Cabbage is hard on their disgestive system, as far as I know. I probably wouldn't offer it much.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom