2 cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz135721

My beardies are getting ready for burmation. Iam about to seperate them soon. Could the still breed successfully if the cages are in the same room? The cage is arcross the room from the other. But they can still see each other.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
you should separate them asap as beardies are solitary animals and although you may not see anything now, you may see it later and it will be bad. also, how old are your male and your female as there are age requirements for breeding

Liz135721

Original Poster
My male is about a year old . I dont know how old my female is but she used to breed. I have never had bad moments except for head bobs in the spring. But that stoped towards oct.I will seperate them but they will still see each other because they are in the same room. But Iam going to a expo this sunday and I will get supplys for the other cage.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
It should be fine to have the two cages in the same room. Whether or not it will bother them to see each other depends on the individual dragons - it will be a matter of waiting and seeing. If it does cause problems, you could always use a piece of paper or background material to block their view of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom