Pictures of Toa as he grows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexus465

Juvie Member
So, I decided to start a thread to have somewhere to put all the pictures I take of my guy Toa. Hope you guys enjoy checking him out as much as I do! lol. :)

Here he is when I first got him at approx. 4 months old.

Waiting for the dinner I was prepping on top of his tank.

Enjoying his hammock.

Toa really enjoyed his bath during shedding.

Post bath

Checking himself out.

Snoozing in the corner of his tank.

Hope you enjoyed the photos of my Tamatoa, this means Little warrior in Samoan, officially his name is Toa which is just warrior!

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I love his pics. He seems like such a character. I adore that second pic with his head entirely cocked to one side.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! He is developing quite the personality! For instance, under no circumstances am I to attempt to touch him in the morning! Lol. He gets all puffy and jumps out of the way. Give it an hour or so and he is all cuddles again.

That has to be my favorite picture of him. So cute.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He does indeed! I get up "early" on the weekends and have to go strait home from work for feedings. Well, at least I feel like I have to. :roll: I am so well trained.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
As Toa reaches 5 months here's a before and after.

null-9.jpg

He wasn't quite ready to go to bed.

null-12.jpg

And hanging out on his new log.

null-14.jpg

Can't wait to see how he grows!! Love that little guy.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Toa likes to jump out of his bathing container so now it goes into a larger plastic bin.

Here he is meeting the cats, through his bin of protection...

He was scarfing down his dinner and not chewing well enough (whole undigested worms in his poop) so the husband developed a slow feeder for his worms. There is a hole in the bottom that they crawl out of... Here he is conquering it.

We decided to add slate to his enclosure to help with his nails and to ensure he walks on it we created a little ramp up to his food dish.

I finally broke out my "good" camera, instead of my iphone (all the other pictures). Toa's close up.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I just had to share! My mom sent me this pic with the caption "big boy broke his hammock". :lol:

null-15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom