Howie Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some random pictures of Howie over the few weeks I've had him.
I hope you guys enjoy him as much as I have :D
(Before anyone jumps down my throat about the sand, it will be gone soon lol)

Howie:

Mr.Grumpy:

First bath, he wasn't a happy dragon, but boy does he look pretty when he's wet! (noticed how much he puffed his stomach up? Wow!) :

This is his preferred sleeping arrangement:

Seejay and Howie's first official face-to-face meet:

Kind of a random one but I liked it cause you can see all his pretty colors on his back!:

Yikes! :/ Don't worry, no dragons were harmed in this adventure :):

And the last one, this is him obviously telling me to "Stop with the pictures already! Holy cow!" lol, I didn't even stage that one either :):

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
OMG... Those are great pics! How old is Howie? He is a beautiful beardie- and CJ is beautiful as well. I have 2 kitties and although I've had my beardie (Falkor) 2 weeks tomorrow- I haven't actually introduced them yet... I'm afraid my big boy Cloud might try to eat him - YIKES!!! :roll:

PlantQueen

Howie's colors are gorgeous! And I love his chosen sleeping position. It's so weird what animals find comfy, isn't it?

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! :) I truly adore him!
I love his colors as well, he's quite the character!
I adopted Howie, so I'm not to sure about his background, but his previous owners told me about 8 months, which seems about right to me?
I was really nervous since Seejay is rather rough, but he seems to be more interested in smelling him rather then taking a bite out of him, lol.
I started out holding Howie and letting Seejay smell/see him in my hands. When he didn't show any signs of attacking, I put him down on my bed. Keeping a squirt bottle near isn't a bad idea either :wink:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, you got a bunch of great pics! I love how he's holding the camera down. And how he likes the soft fluffiness of the cat. Next he'll be asking you to put Seejay in with him at night so he will have a soft bed :lol:

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NEW PICTURES!:
His first outside adventure! He didn't black beard very much.

This is how I found him sleeping last night after the lights were out for like 20 minutes lol.

And this is how I found him the next morning!

His new viv!

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
I Love the new pictures of Howie... He's beautiful!
I just realized he doesn't have a leash on- you're not afraid of him running away, Lol?
Anyways- Good Luck w/ him, he's one Handsome guy!!! :D

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Were the pictures super huge on your computer? I think I'm gonna edit them to be smaller..

Thank you :)
I got him a leash but he hates it, I'm gonna have to find him a different one without velcro..
But no, he doesn't really run away, he just walks around.
The same as in my house, he walks around like a snail, licking everything, lol.

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
The pics were super huge- but after about 30 seconds they became normal size (I think the computer screen just needs to adjust or something- they are fine, No Worries, lol!)!
Well, I need to get a leash, but I can't find one at any of the pet stores around here- I think he's still too small, Lol!
Keep the pics coming- I Love to see them ;)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol oh, well I resized them anyways because they never became normal sized on my computer. Oh well!
Well what I got for Howie is a ferret leash from petsmart.
I've heard people saying on here that those work really good, I just grabbed the wrong size, drat.
But Petsmart also sells one that's made specifically for reptiles, and they're pretty small, it looks like this:
503581.jpg

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
Thank you so much for the info... I will get one asap so I can take Falkor out into the world before it gets too cold here in Connecticut! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom