Bad Wholesaler Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaznLow

For those who order crickets from National Reptile Supply in Toronto. DON'T!!!! I have twice ordered through Port Credit Pet store. They use National as a wholesaler. Like i said, I have ordered twice. The first time, my order was a day late. This week I made another order, I was told they would be at my work yesterday afternoon, I waited till 6:30 (3hrs past when i'm done work) to get a phone call that I would be be getting my order. When my order arrived today, I got HALF my crickets and HALF of those were dead. I called to complained and i freaked big time. He wouldn't do anything about it right away so I threatened to call better business bureau and he told me to go call my credit card company when i'm at it to get my money back. I AM NOT HAPPY with the service and I HIGHLY recommend people not to shop there.

(Hopefully this thread is cool in this section)

Thanks, Jim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom