Beardie Hats, inspired by Dudley ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Hatter, Beardie Style by katiebread, on Flickr

A beardie would pay for a hat in crickets, of course!

Red hat by katiebread, on Flickr

This one was kind of a fail. I think hot glue would work better than tacky glue. Plus, I think this felt is thinner than the other two, so maybe that's why it came out lumpy.

Seashell by katiebread, on Flickr

Clovis is a very stylish lady.

I'll take better outside pictures later, but I was excited about the hats and wanted to share! My model was dozing, so she didn't even react except to close her eyes when I first put them on her head.

Jess

Extreme Poster
OMG!!! This is awesome!! :laughhard: They look marvelous!!

Dudley says he would like to make a business agreement with Clovis to combine their wonderful hat-making ideas. What does she think? :lol:

Dud's next fashion was going to be a beardie pirate hat, so he could be Black Beard. :p

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She accepts! Together we will start an awesome trend of sticking hats on lizards! :blob8: I adore the Blackbeard idea, btw. I need to get some more felt and ribbon! :)

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Love it. Pudgy has a hat and clothing collection too (LOL as you can see in my avatar). :) I honestly think bearded dragon "outfits" (that are safe) would be such great sellers!

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
Here you all see Lizzy modeling the latest in paper hats. His paper hat is complemented by Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue nail polish. Adding to the rugged Pirate look is a tail bandage.
IMG-20110703-00277.jpg

sheri85

Juvie Member
omg i love the first one! i seriously squeed and immediately turned my laptop so my boyfriend could see too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom