Bearded dragon Harness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know were I would find a bearded dragon harness? I'm looking for something different than the ones found at a pet store. I have one that's made out of leather but I really want one that's out of the norm. If anybody know's of any it would be a really big help. Thanks in advance.

BeardieGrandma

Juvie Member
Here's Joga, sporting a leash created by Christine, (oglepets) - she may not be available to provide as she lives in Joplin and lost her home, but check anyways...looks like beardeddragon.co is reselling them...it works great, comfy, and gives me peace of mind when I take her outside...

joga_leash_2_28.jpg

Cinder9

Juvie Member
You could always just make one yourself at home. Theyre very simple, only requiring a draw string and the material to act as the harness. I got all my supplies from stuff in my garage and it came out very nice. I was able to cut it perfectly to fit him nice and snug. Just a thought.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
OgleRpets made my leash at well. It was only around 5 dollars shipping included. It would cost most to make your own most likely, plus she's got it down to a science. As Jogas mom said she lost her home :( but you could probably check to see how shes doing.

Cinder9

Juvie Member
it didnt cost me anything to make mine. and i was able to make it fit him perfect with no problems heres mine
phonepics400.jpg
made it with the material from an old christmas reef so its real soft. and got the draw string from the bag that holds my sleeping bag. took maybe an hour or so.

Ronzie

Hatchling Member
I'd love to get one for my beardie. I take my beardie out regulary in the nice weather. She wouldn't take off, but it would be nice to have. Always up on my shoulder.

Hope Christine, (oglepets) is doing ok. That was just terrible what happened in Joplin. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom