Nibblers Neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Nibbler has come out of his slow funk he has been doing the weird stuff were used to seeing! Here are some nap time pics from today that are way to crazy to not post. :mrgreen:

IMAG0102.jpg

This pic is from the other day, gotta have a place to rest your head.

IMAG0114.jpg

This is the first shot of the way he fell asleep this afternoon, he really loves to snuggle them rock pillows!

IMAG0112.jpg

Wheres the snooze button when you need it.

IMAG0115.jpg

Ok im up lets get me outta here people!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
He's adorable! Mine still in brumating mode, hopefully next month he'll wake up.
Also shedding on top of brumating.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Love the pics and I love Nibbler! My Myah loves rocks! She has three in her viv now (One just for cuteness's sake) I think I'll have to add more now seeing how happy your BD baby is! :D

odiwan

Original Poster
Thanks! We put the rocks in after we took the sand out and tiled the bottom, he loves to sleep on them but they can get pretty noisey in the morning when he wakes up and gets crazy. :) I will have more pics up soon, he's really been nuts the last week or so, he jumped up into the book shelf and chilled a bit today to. After his brumation he explores the house like he has never been here before, but he always remembers to poop in the kitchen? :? I would love to see some pics of Myah?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
odiwan":264i2lj2 said:
After his brumation he explores the house like he has never been here before, but he always remembers to poop in the kitchen? I would love to see some pics of Myah?
Sure. Check out 'beardie tales' then click on 'My Myah (Tonja's God Lizard)' You'll find lots of pics! Feel free to just browse as my thread has gotten really long. Myah is potty trained now. She only messes in the bath which means she gets to have flannel flooring! :D It's warm, slip proof, comes in every color or pattern, takes 100's of washes and it's very absorbent just in case of an oopsy. One of the best parts about it is that the rocks don't make any noise! :D Drop by any time. The people that visit her thread are just wonderful :wink:

odiwan

Original Poster
Everyones Dragons are looking good, i hope they mostly stay awake for the winter! Nibbsy is out of his friggin mind again and fully back to normal, he jumped into the bookshelf again today and will not stop running around all day, he's even eating his crickets like a savage. New pics will be up in a day or two, :shock:

odiwan

Original Poster
Well here are some new pics of Nibbler, he has been a real mischevious little bugger as of late! Climbing over his gate, and jumping on xmas boxes. Hope everyone had a good xmas and a happy new year, here are a few pics of Nibbsy's antics!

IMAG0147.jpg

Nibbler sure loves to lay on the register when the heat kicks in, he even knows when they come on and goes running over! Weirdo!

IMAG0169.jpg

I got this pic the other night, he really fell asleep like this! If you or i did that we would have a very sore arm in the morning, :?

odiwan

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I will get some more new pics up when I get a good weekend off. He's been really crazy lately, exploring around the house like a madman, he never seems to slow up, especially when it's sunny. :D

Strawburriez

Hatchling Member
What a sweetheart. He might just be able to rival my Paarthurnax for strange sleeping positions, hehe. I definitely need to get more pics of him sleeping. Glad he's gotten out of his funk, and hope he stays happy and healthy! c:

odiwan

Original Poster
So Nibbler has been acting very weird lately, here are some new pics to show you what i mean, :?

IMAG0178.jpg

So here he is in the morning, nothing unusual. kind of has a "do i have to get up" today attitude!

IMAG0176.jpg

A half hour later he's doing this! the "let me outta here" running around!

IMAG0180_zps43dba2cf.jpg

And this is how he fell asleep the other night! if you looked at him from just the right angle it looked like he was wearing his skull as a sleeping hat, :lol:

odiwan

Original Poster
Here is some new pics of Nibblers sillyness!

IMAG0193_zps5297c9f5.jpg

So this is how he passed out the other day, just plopped down and went to sleep!

IMAG0195_zpsd0888cb1.jpg

And after you eat worms you gotta get crazy and jump into the bookshelf right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom