Friends to the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beardie.jpg

You're welcome.

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Franklin, you are now the background of my ipod. Like Shannybeard said, this is priceless. Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing. This is adorable. I love how his hands are folded and everything. He's just like "Hmm. Da giant duz not know i can reed deez highly edumacated books...I shall suprize him wiff my litererature skillz!"

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That is adorable. I have to ask, did he sit like that by himself or did you help pose him a little?

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sorry guys it's NOT Franklin!! I just found this photo when I was browsing the daily randomness in the Chive and I had to share it with you all! I know it looks like Franklin though right??

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Thank you!!! My day from hell ended with laughter, which happens to be the best way to end any day! Franklin or not it's pretty awesome.

-Kaleen

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Oops :oops:

He does look a lot like Franklin, though. And acts like him too. Franklin with his bright yellows. Franklin & this mystery beardie could be twins!

This is something that Franklin would do though... LOL

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Randy - your posts never cease to bring a smile to my face. This one is AWESOME! I can't get the grin off my face and it's starting to hurt! Ha! Ha! Thank you. I needed that today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom