Summer's new thread Update 12/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you have watched summer grow up through my videos and various pictures. She is very sweet, but can be sassy if she chooses. She is a Red Hypo Pastel bred by Tom (wolfmantom) at TND Dragons. She came to me at just barely the size of my thumb, and stated eating right away. She was my first Dragon I had gotten from a Breeder. She was placed in Autumn's old 20L for about 3 months before she quickly outgrew it. I got her in a 40 Breeder now, and she is growing like a weed. Both of my dragons eat like there is no tomorrow. Summer eats about 50 small dubia nymphs a day and loves her greens. As long as I vary the greens up, she goes to town. If I stick with one particular one for more than a week, she won't touch it. Both of my Beardies will eat out of bowls, and I actually watch them eat every day. Its funny when they wait for me to put their dish in the viv. Summer will run over to the bowl and dive in. She has a repti-sun 10.0 bulb and a 75W household bulb as her basking heat. I have a 15w bulb on the other side for additional light. She is on tile, and has never seen anything but. I named her Summer to follow the season named Autumn, my male. We are done with the season names though, there will be NO winter or spring dragons lol.

When Summer was around 4 months, I didn't know what was going on with her. She wouldn't eat and was very aggressive. I emailed Tom, and he said her mother was the same way, sassy at times. I decided to work with her and now she is very affectionate and loving. Thanks to this site and to all of you she has had the best life possible.

8f7f1272.jpg

6075c9cc.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Summer2.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol, she is locked up tight. I gave her a bath yesterday and it amazes me how red she is getting. I need to get some new pictures. Maybe I will go get her and put autumn to bed. I will post new pics in a few min.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Lights just went out , so she wasn't to thrilled about being a Beardie model today.

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
A little dark but, she is such a pretty dragon. Even if she is giving the stink eye at the photographer. :wink:

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardednoob":wbtdcmgo said:
A little dark but, she is such a pretty dragon. Even if she is giving the stink eye at the photographer. :wink:

I didn't want to use flash to show her true colors. I turned the lamp on and shined it right at her, but I guess it didn't work to well.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hmm, Michael the ninja. I will have to make a tough decision and purchase 3 tigers to stand guard in front of Her and Autumn's room. I wonder how my two house cats will get along?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
midmichicer":ujznz5za said:
Hmm, Michael the ninja. I will have to make a tough decision and purchase 3 tigers to stand guard in front of Her and Autumn's room. I wonder how my two house cats will get along?

LOL I can stop by the store and ninja some steaks before I arrive! 8)

How is your girl doing today?

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She had a bath today and she hated it like normal. She doesn't poo in the tub, so its easy clean up. I can't wait until I can take her out as much as I do Autumn. I feel horrible that she stays in her tank for longer than he does. I really can't trust her out in the living room yet with my cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom