Jimmy's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I've decided I want to start a thread for my beardie Jimmy. I got him on Apr. 1st and I was told he was about a month old. I've used this forum alot and there are alot of great people on here, I've learned a lot of useful information. I'm now a very dedicated and happy beardie slave, and look forward to my future with my little guy.

First day:

2011-04-04193634.jpg

Checkin his facebook:

2011-04-07160900.jpg

2011-04-07160933.jpg

Trying to sleep :p :

DSC_0068.jpg

He gets brighter every shed :

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0076-1.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

He was trying to turn on Animal Planet:

DSC_0086.jpg

Thanks for looking! More updates to come :D :D :D

kolt91

Original Poster
sheri85":5ti5mrft said:
wow, i love his colors! he's gorgeous. looking forward to more pics of jimmy :D
Thank you, I didn't realize he was going to be so colorful until a few sheds. He was really dark when I first got him. But now he's a pretty boy haha :).

kolt91

Original Poster
Well I finally got Jimmy out of his 20 gallon tall and into a 40 gallon breeder :). I went to Petsmart thinking I'd have to pay around $100 for one brand new since I was having trouble finding one on craigslist. Come to find out they were having a 4 day sale and I got it for $70! I was extremely happy about that, I know I probably could have got it cheaper on craigslist if I would have waited but this way I know it was scratch free and looks nice.

The new cage:
DSC_0117.jpg

I know the UVB looks really close but it's actually about 8 inches away from his basking spot, it's just the angle of the photo. Tiled it with ceramic too :)

And here's a picture I thought was pretty funny, I caught him sneaking in for some salad when I walked in the room.
DSC_0102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom