The spoiled sisters...(pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex and Jess! I wanted to keep a life thread of them, and to introduce them, cuz we are new :D not to beardies, or reptiles for that matter. Their real names are Alexandera and Jessica, and they are wonderful! Alex is the biggist of the two by being 17 inches long :lol: She's a fatty. Jess is only 9 inches long and still a baby :mrgreen: I dont have many pics, but here they are!
Crabby_Crazy
Alex!
Crabby_Crazy
Jess!
Sorry if the pics dont show up...i dont really know how to work this thing :)

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi and welcome.
The easiest way to post pics is to get a photobucket acct (they are free) load your pic to photobucket and then photobucket will assign an img code to the pic. Copy the img code, and paste it in your post here.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Welcome! In photobucket, you left click on the bottom 'IMG' code, this highlights it, then right click and scroll down and left click on 'copy' then come to your post and then right click and scroll down and highlight 'paste' that posts the link in your 'post a reply' . Then press the preview button below and then you will see the picture appear in your post. If it comes out the way you want, click on 'submit'

I will post a pic of one of my girls to show you
ZoomonquadLOL.jpg

This is Rosie( Zoom) on a quad we got for them.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is alex sleeping on her new stuffed animal i got her!! :D
You can see her little head in the back!! haha
1122092152-00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom