My first beardieee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durke

Hello everyone!

Well, I just got my first baby bearded dragon two days ago. She came all the way from Dublin, Ireland. :D She's a Hypo Citrus Tiger Het Translucent and she is currently 9 inches long.

VVUPuhR.jpg
5OLAFZs.jpg

She's more than I could have ever hoped for. She is very friendly, sociable, I have never seen stress marks on her. I'm extremely happy with her, I have to give my thanks to Where Dragons Dwell for producing such an amazing dragon.

I don't have a name for her yet, but I was thinking Morrigan or Alexstrasza. :3

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Oh! she's so lovely! :D Great names. She's so bright though. I see her and think of sunlight. Have you thought about a name like Kindle, Solie (so-lay) Radiance... Just idea's for such a bright beauty :wink:
-Welcome :wave:

ShaneHanley

That's one beautiful baby dragon! :shock:

I can't get over her colouring.... absolutely gorgeous. I suppose, it makes it all the better than she's a true Dubliner; like myself! :wink:

Congrats on your new baby girl. Keep us posted on how she does!
Shane.

Durke

Original Poster
Thank you, morphmom and ShaneHanley! I had to look forever to find a really yellow dragon, but I'm glad I waited.

It must be great to live in Ireland, it looks like a beautiful place.

And thank you for the name suggestions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom