New with Thor +lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I just started posting on this site. It's awesome.
I have a male named Thor, he's about 6-7months old.
This is when I first brought him home as a baby :) He was so small, it's unbelievable.
IMG_20120701_132014.jpg

2012-07-03_20-11-31_341.jpg

Thenn he grew up a bit..

2012-09-26162103.jpg

IMG_20120809_141118.jpg

2012-09-15184009.jpg

And now he's a pretty big guy (hopefully will be getting bigger!)
2012-11-17092506.jpg

2012-11-27170042.jpg

What a cutie. And a trouble maker. <3

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He's a real cutie, I'll take your word he's a troublemaker, he sure has a cute look on his face. He still has 6=7 months of growing, so he's going to be a big beardie. Then his 2nd year he still might grow a bit, but he'll fill out alot, too. And he'll just get more mischevious, they live to make us laugh!

BuddyHolly

Original Poster
Yep. He definitely loves exploring now and climbing everything he can get his little claws on. On the weekends when I try to sleep in, he wakes me up by running around and hitting the glass (like in that photo) Even as I'm typing this he keeps running around the chair and trying to jump on my head. He's goofy. hahaha.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
sounds normal to me. I have one dragon that likes to get up the side of my head, another that likes to sleep on my shoulder (for hours if I let him) and I have one who I call Sir Velcro, because once I lift him up, he attaches himself & he's hard to get loose again. They are all so different, but they do have alot of similaries; curiosity, jumping (I swear they think they can fly!), snuggling, using us as playgrounds, begging to get out of their tanks...so many things make them fascinating pets!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Really? Where abouts are you located? I"m right behind McBride on Ginger Dr on the east side of New West. So hello to you, too!

thebenior

Hatchling Member
Heh, I also have a dragon named Thor who thinks that the world is his parkour course and likes to climb onto my girlfriend's head. This is aided by her having dreadlocks:

249666_10150605679015696_1913713_n.jpg

BuddyHolly

Original Poster
Hahah it was awesome. It was 40 degrees outside so i took him outside for a few hours everyday and we chilled in a mini raft on the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom