Meet baby beardie Anoré

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunShine

Juvie Member
Click on My siggy link to go to her thread =)

Meet Anoré
(ended up being a her)

DSC01980.jpg

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Such a tiny thing. I can't imagine my girl being that small, but she was when I first got her. Have fun with him/her.

reddragon087

Juvie Member
Bwalter":62sqhaby said:
Such a tiny thing. I can't imagine my girl being that small, but she was when I first got her. Have fun with him/her.

they grow so fast..one minute they're your little baby and the next they're your big baby lol

SunShine

Juvie Member
Original Poster

Thank you =)

So it turns out he is actually looking like a she. I saw two bumps, didn't realize that then connected now it's like a v with a dent in the middle. Sounds like a girl ya?
Lol.
Now she needs a girl name, not a guy dragon.
Haha, Dragons are funny. Any suggestions?

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He's a happy little dude! His leg is so tiny! I might be confused, but two bumps means it's a male, if you're seeing two bumps that would indicate he's a male as far as I know, so are you still seeing two bumps? The wording of your sentence is a bit confusing, sorry..

-Kaleen

SunShine

Juvie Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":jeyy1y1f said:
He's a happy little dude! His leg is so tiny! I might be confused, but two bumps means it's a male, if you're seeing two bumps that would indicate he's a male as far as I know, so are you still seeing two bumps? The wording of your sentence is a bit confusing, sorry..

-Kaleen

At first it looked like two bumps, but then more of her got raised up, so now it's like a u with a indent lol

SunShine

Juvie Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":1lirldko said:
Oh ok gotcha!! Yeah I'd say you've got a female! Who knows, it may change again!! :laughing6:

-Kaleen

I certainly hope not! She is getting this gorgeous sometimes orange sometimes rosey stripe of color above her top lip, looks like lipstick =)

SunShine

Juvie Member
Original Poster

It's really pretty =) OMG she is getting so damn spikey! and shes quadrupled in width.
You guys (and girls) should go to her thread =) Gonna try to get the camera tomorrow for more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom