Azreal (Brand new pics pg7! 4/9/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Well, I'm not new here, but we just got a new baby today! :blob8:

His name is Azreal and we got him from Greathouse Farms! :D I thought it would be fun to post our unboxing video instead of pics. (I will do pics later of course! :p ) So, here he is!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes! He's so awesome! I wasn't expecting him to be so little! He's soft too! :love5:

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
omg that is the cutest video! he just popped out like "hi guys! im here!" lol
congrats!! and welcome Azreal! :wave:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x a billion

hes completly adorable! i just wanna eat him up XD

makes mine look like a brute xD

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
hes awesome, been exploring his tank all day, had some dubias for lunch and nibbled on his salad. he pooped while we were out, baby poops are so tiny, our allie leaves gigantic steaming piles of poop in her tank, little baby poops are cute in comparison.

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
lol i know huh! Cupid keeps growing and thats good and all, but why cant she keep the same size poops!
yay for tiny baby poops! :mrgreen:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardiemama37":23eyyk0t said:
EEEEEK!!! TOO MUCH CUTENESS hahaha!! Awesome guys!! What a cool idea to video your unboxing!! :D :blob5: :blob8:

Lol you could never have too much cuteness! :lol: Thanks, we planed the night before to video his unboxing. :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay~ first day went great! He's been eating well, he pooped, he's been "running" all over his tank, and he actually likes us petting him! :love5: So here's some sleeping pics! :D
100_2416.jpg

100_2417.jpg

They came out kinda blurry, but I didn't want to take them again...didn't want to wake him up. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom